måndag 4 mars 2013

Karma´s a bitch

Why o why? What have I done to deserve this treatment? I was fine, last September, but then one "disaster" after an other struck. First it was my damn penikka, or shin splints as it is cold in English. Then when I was recovering from that, I got my toe fucked up (excuse me my language).

Like a cherry on a cake, when i finally had recovered from the shin splints and my toe, after 5 months and I was finally ready to start training seriously again, I became sick. So now it has been over two weeks that i have been sick on and off. And right now I am sick, so it´s probably going to take atleast one week before I can start training again.

Not to make it any better, I´m going to czech republic for a training/competition camp in three weeks and it´s going to be the hardest trainging camp I have ever been on. So good luck to me. Atleast you know why, if i stop posting blogposts. We hope it wont go that far...

I can only think of one reason why karma would be giving me a hard time, and it´s because I jinxed myself. In September I bragged about not having any injuries, and now karma and the jinx are working together to make me suffer and realise that I shouldn´t count my chickens until they´re hatched. Don´t underestimate supernatural powers! They will get you.


If i wasn´t supersticious before, I certainly am now.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar